The SolarPath HighLight HL-FL-AUR™ is at the front of the newest generation of solar powered area lighting.
The system is a fully integrated and streamlined energy management technology. Utilizing revolutionary optics, CPU management, and robust mechanical structure, the HL-FL-AUR™ performs uniformly on lighting, consistently on output, and will outlast all weathering conditions in the field.
HL-FL-AUR™ is the choice for current lighting standards with the most energy efficient lighting engine in application today.
- Up to 6600 lumens lighting intensity
- Flexible solar panel
- ZigBee Wireless Control and Monitoring system
- Computerized self-learning seasons change detection
- Integrated wireless security cameras
- Various IES Lighting Distribution Types
- Strong, vandal resistant weather-proof housing design
- Available in a variety of RAL & Pantone Colors
Optional secure wireless communication (SCP)
- Control light intensity and On/Off functions.
- Battery charge monitoring.
- Solar panel monitoring.
- Temperature monitoring.
- Recording of run-time hours, on/off patterns.
- Scheduled operations.
- LED status monitoring.
- Battery life monitoring.
- and more…
Optional wireless video surveillance (ASP)
- High resolution wireless security camera integration.
- Local video recording.
- Optional data streaming to local access gateway (GWY).
- and more…